Add Wishl to your Main Menu
Make it easy for shoppers to access their wishlist from any page in your online store by adding a link to your site's main navigation.
View these instructions tailored to your shop by visiting the Install Into Theme section of the app.
- From your Shopify admin, navigate to Sales Channels > Online Store > Navigation
- Click Edit Menu next to the menu you'd like to edit (e.g. "Main Menu")
- Click the Add menu item button on the left
- Type in the link name (e.g. "Wishlist" or "Favorites")
- Select "Web Address" from the pulldown. A text field will appear to the right.
- Paste the wishlist page URL into this text field. This is typically
- Click Save
- Navigate to your shop's home page to verify the menu item was created and linked correctly.
- Optionally, repeat the above steps to add a link to other menus in your online shop (e.g. "Footer")
For more detailed help, see Shopify's instructions on quickly adding a navigation link to your shop.